Monday 29 May 2017

Nails Inc Unicorn Duo



How this Nails Inc launch slipped under my radar for so long I will not know.
With unicorns, mermaids and all things mythical being the top summer trend, Nail Inc were well and truly onto a winner when they launched this Unicorn duo a little while back.

I first saw these colours on a couple of girls I worked with at the department store. I stood there awe struck and went over to the Nail Inc counter and bought them straight away. The duo costs an amazing £15, which is such a bargain when you can usually expect to pay the same price for one gel polish from Nails Inc.

So here are some swatches of these beautiful polishes.

Dream Dust


The first polish is called 'Dream Dust' and it is a really fine glitter with a rose gold look. This is the sort of glitter that comes off easily which is a plus as I can't bare taking off glitter polish.
This is really long lasting and looks amazing on. In some lights it does have an iridescent purple/blue shimmer. It is perfect for summer.


Rainbow Wishes


Next is 'Rainbow Wishes' which is a pearlescent blue/ purple shimmer.
This again, looks amazing when it catches the light, and I think I will use this polish in a few nail art ideas I have coming up. This is the perfect Mermaid polish.


And the look of the polishes when paired together? I used 'Rainbow Wishes' on top of the glitter as it is slightly thinner consistency, and this was the finished result.



I think we can all agree that these are super dreamy?!

No comments:

Post a Comment