Monday 17 April 2017

Chocolate Nails

It is Easter Monday and if you haven't been stuffing your face with Chocolate all day, then I take my hat off to you. Where ever I have been today I have some fragment of Easter Egg in my hand.



I have wanted to do Chocolate nails for a while now, as there is a great tutorial in my I scream Nails book I bought when I was in Aus. I thought as I didn't do any Easter nails this year, this would be  nice way to wind down from my long weekend.


My base colour is 'Espresso' by Mavala which I think may be a tad to dark for the milk chocolate I have been eating all day, but I am really pleased with the way the 3D chunks of chocolate came out.


These nails look quite hard but all you need is a bit of patience. 
Draw a black line down the centre of the nail, then create square blocks.
After that, paint on tiny L shapes with a dark colour and a light colour, opposite one another and that is it! 


I hope you all had a really Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment