Friday 21 April 2017

Body Shop Buys

Hi all, just a little post today.


I have recently noticed that The Body Shop is become increasingly popular amongst skin care bloggers, and especially when I did the 'Skincare challenge' in January, I saw so many Body Shop items pop up. I went and purchased some of the items I saw the other day, and with a 3 for 2 offer being on, I managed to get a nice little trio of products.

Firstly I will start with the free item I got as it isn't massively exciting to talk about, but I have wanted a fan brush like this for ages as they are perfect for gliding on highlighter without being to heavy handed. This one is really gentle, and it is something I probably wouldn't usually pick up to buy, but as it was part of a deal, I thought why not!?


Next is the Chamomile cleanser which I have seen being talked about everywhere and I can understand why. This cleansing balm is so gentle and fantastic at removing makeup. It has become a bit of a cult product and for £10 it really is a great cleanser for all skin types. It melts on the skin and is really hydrating. As Chamomile is a calming ingredient, it is great for sensitive skins.


Lastly, I picked up this self warming Mineral and Ginger face mask. The only problem I have with this mask is that it is so hard to squeeze out of the tube as it is clay, but once it is one, I love the comforting way it warms up your skin, allowing your pores to open and have any dirt drawn out. This only needs to be on for 5 mins and it works absolute wonders!

 

I hope to use some more Body Shop skincare soon, and now I have a loyalty card with them, you can expect to see a lot more!

No comments:

Post a Comment