Wednesday 14 September 2016

Ariana Grande Lipstick 2.0


Yes that is right, I have purchased the latest edition to Ariana Grande's collaboration with Mac for their Viva Glam campaign.

Whereas the first colour was very dark and reflective of the 'Dangerous Woman' stage of Ari's life, (read review here) this one is bright bold and beautiful, and I'm so happy the sun is staying for a little longer this year, as it's a great summer colour. Saying that, I do think it will work with some plummy autumnal looks for the up and coming season.






The formula is matte again, but I feel like this one is creamier than some other Mac mattes. It definitely doesn't have the chalky feel to it and it is really long lasting but not drying.

There is also a matching gloss again, but as I'm not a gloss kinda gal, I stuck to just the lipstick.

I believe it is described as 'Orchid Pink' and I bloody love it!






Thanks for reading guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment