Tuesday 3 May 2016

Caudalie Vinosource Skincare


As you may know by now, I am a big fan of French brand Caudalie. In the past I have blogged about the various body care products as well as other skin care ranges, however I have noticed that the Vinosource has been popping up a lot on different social media platforms recently which I think is down to the recent repackaging of the Vinosource range which looks beautiful. I still have the old packaging unfortunately as I think the new ombre pinks for the range look so sweet and would look amazing as a collection on your beauty table.
I have written about this range before but I thought I would do a little updated version.

The Vinosource range is for dehydrated skin. Its Polyphenols are the most powerful antioxidants in the world, and the grape water is instantly hydrating. The scent is sweet and the products are light, perfect now we are coming into summer and the weather is heating up.


I have used a majority of the products from the range, excluding the moistirsing midnight recovery oil which retails at £26.00 is on my wish list!

The 'S.O.S Thirst Quenching Serum' is designed to go right down to the deeper layers of skin, and to hydrate them so they're healthy and plump for when they reach the skins surface. This serum absorbs so quickly and leaves your skin feeling really soft, and a perfect, plump base for your moisturiser and makeup. The serum is only £29.00 which is amazing value for such a beautiful product.

The 'Moisturising Sorbet' which retails at  £23.00, has calming chamomile, and again, absorbs really quickly into the skin. The smell is beautiful and a little goes a long way. I love that it is called a sorbet, as it makes you think of a mouth watering exotic dessert in the summer. Saying this, the sorbet is perfect for me during the summer but I find in the winter I prefer something thicker. This is where the option of the 'Moisture Recovery Cream' from the range would do a better job, and even the 'Intense Moisture Rescue Cream' for particularly dry skin.


To really complete the collection, I have also been using the 'S.O.S Morning Eye Rescue', which is a beautifully light and cooling eye cream that hydrates the delicate skin under the eye. Again, the smell of this is lovely, and the light consistency doesn't block the pores under your eyes, and leaves you feeling refreshed and ready for your day. As it's hydrating, it also plumps the skin and reduces the look of dark circles.

If you are wanting to try a natural skincare range then my first suggestion would always be Caudalie. It is such a beautiful brand and every single product excites me.

No comments:

Post a Comment