Monday 7 September 2015

Ruffian nails

As you may have seen, I haven't been able to do any nail art for so long :( as I've been travelling around, nail varnishes haven't been top priority when it comes to packing, so unfortunately nail art hadn't been an option. As I've settled down in Australia now I have been able to purchase a few nail varnishes, which has opened some windows for Nail art opportunity!


I had this pink O.P.I throughout my whole trip, as I felt the "meet me on the Cocacobana" was appropriate for the Rio leg of my journey. I also purchased this L'Oreal polish the other day, called "Parisian Rooftops" which ties in nicely with the location names!

Having two colours hasn't exactly blown my mind for nailart Inspiration, however it has opened a few more doors. I did this two toned ruffian design a few weeks ago, which leaves a peek a boo colour around the edge of the nail. The design can add the illusion of length to the nail, and it's fun to experiment with different colour options.


Hopefully this will be the end to my nail art drought soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment