Sunday 9 August 2015

Illamasqua nail colour in Muse

Hey errrrybudy! Just a quick post today! The other day I popped into my
Local department store which is the Myer Centre in Brisbane central, and saw they had an illamasqua counter which got me very excited as I love their cool products and quirky arty marketing. I swiftly made my way over to the nail varnish section (as I do) and fell instantly in love with a colour called Muse, a very flat teal colour that would look great on every skin tone. As illamasqua varnishes are quite pricey (about $26) I put it back down and told myself I didn't need it.

The other day I finished my shift at work and came home to see my lovely boyfriend had bought it for me, despite saying we need to be saving up our pennies, so he won instant boyfriend points and now I'm super happy :)

It's so pretty and goes with everything, however the chip resistance isn't fantastic, so it's a no housework or anything kind of polish.


Have a great day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment