Wednesday 3 June 2015

Ren Glycolactic Mask


Ren's radiance range biggest seller is this Glycolactic renewal mask. It contains the natural citrus of fruits to exfoliate and invigorate the skin, helping remove the dead skin cells from the surface, and to reveal soft, bright skin underneath with reduced wrinkles.

I used this product a couple of years ago and found it gave me a slight rash where my skin was more sensitive. But as I said in my last post, my skin has now normalised so I'd like to focus more on brightening the look of my skin. I used this mask for 10 minutes and had no problem this time. As it's quite an active mask, I wouldn't recommend this for skin that is undergoing treatment or is sensitive. I found this time round, my skin looked a lot more luminous, and it felt really soft afterwards.

This is fairly similar to the 1 minute facial they have recently launched, but this is more of a luxury treatment than a quick fix. I would highly recommend this mask for anyone who wants more luminosity to the skin whether it's for an occasion, or just for general maintenance.

No comments:

Post a Comment