Monday 2 February 2015

Disney Princess Nails

If you are a girl (or potentially a boy), you would be lying if you haven't ever once thought about which Disney Princess you would be. My friends and I are constantly in debate about who is what princess, and we even have 'Princess Parties' to make ourselves really quite special.


I decided to do Disney Princess nails, as I saw I Scream Nails, (my new favourite nail group who I am OBSESSED with) post some on their Instagram account, and thought I'd follow suit.


These are my cute little princesses! I went for princesses that have distinctive features, and the ones that myself and my friends fight over. 


I used my Michael Kors polish I swatched the other day, and then used nail art pens for the princesses.

Can you tell which Princesses they are? 


No comments:

Post a Comment