Monday 19 January 2015

Jessica Phenomen oil

I'm breaking the silence! I'm so sorry I've been so quiet after Christmas, I don't know what happened really! I have no excuses! But here we are! The first post of 2015! After the nail art challenge I did throughout December, changing polishes every 2-3 days, it is safe to say that my nail were in pretty poor condition afterwards. Having that much remover and paint on it can really dry then out, so today's post will be on my nail detoxification! Perfect for a New Year detox post (even of it is slightly overdue)


The Jessica phenomen oil (good play on words) is a best seller at work, and I've always wondered why people buy it so quickly, surely it's just an oil?? I use oil regularly on my nails, and see a small difference but nothing that makes me frantically run to the shops and demand for which some of the phenomen oil customers do. I fancied a change, so decided to try a smaller version if the oil which was in a leftover Christmas set for £9.00.

I'm not sure what's in the oil, but there is undoubtably some almond oil in there from the recognisable smell, and the little poppet applicator makes it easy to apy with little mess. I have to admit, that this has really made a difference to my nails! They are much healthier and peeling less which is my most common nail problem. I don't know if almond oil is a better type of oil for nails, but it certainly seems to have worked wonder on mine. I also really like the smell of almond as I'm a real lover of marzipan, so I look forward to applying it on my nails just before I go to bed at night, as I really look forward to it! 

Rubbing oil into your nails helps to keep them hydrated and flexible so they don't snap. It helps to soften the cuticles, and the motion if rubbing it in stimulates nail growth. It's a really good habit to get into, and if you use a hand cream afterwards, you'll have soft supple hands!

No comments:

Post a Comment