Saturday 29 April 2017

Caudalie New Vine [Activ] Range

I think it is safe to say that Caudalie is one of, if not my very favourite brands of skincare. I think there is nothing else like it out there on the market, and the simplicity and freshness of the brand makes it such a pleasure to use. 

The newest addition to the brand is their new and improved anti ageing range. The Vine [Activ] range has been repackaged and improved, as well as the actual products having a bit of an update too. The range contains vitamin C, to help add radiance and brightness to the skin. A lot of people don't know when to start using anti ageing products, and to be honest, there is no specific age. Someone once told me that when it starts to become a concern for you, that is when you should start using them. I am now 26 and would say it is starting to play on my mind, so I may start to look at more anti ageing products. Starting early won't do any damage!





I managed to get a little sample box of the new stuff to show you!

To start the routine I use this energizing and smoothing eye cream £27.50.The consistency of this cream is light so it doesn't block the pores around the eye as it is very delicate skin. This cream can also go around the lip area (not the actual lips) to help firm around the mouth. As the name suggests, it really cools the eye area, eliminating dark circles and hydrating skin to banish fine lines



 Next is the glow activating anti-wrinkle defense serum, £36 which has that beautiful fresh smell that I love so much from Caudalie. It sinks into the skin really well and hydrates and prepares the deeper layers of skin for when they are ready to surface. 



Next is the 3 in 1 moisturiser £32 which is anti-pollution, anti wrinkle, and glow activating which is achieved by the vitamin C in to brighten your complexion. It also has a slight smell or oranges which is really fresh. Again, it absorbs into the skin really quickly, and my skin feels instantly hydrated and fresh as soon as it is on.



 Finally the over night detox oil £30. My only complaint with this little size was that it was hard to get out and there wasn't enough! I really wanted to gorge on the stuff! The real product will obviously have enough in it though, but this overnight oil is a dry oil meaning it won't leave your face greasy or shiny. It absorbs into the skin really well and leaves your skin really smooth and soft. It repairs your skin from the pollution, stress and UV rays you are exposed to in the day and it detoxifies your skin ready for the next day. Infused with anti-oxidant grape-seed, regenerating rose hip, purifying neroli, soothing lavender and detoxifying carrot oils, this 100% plant-based formula promotes cellular renewal & toxin elimination.


I really love this range and think I think it is a great option for starting an anti ageing journey, as Caudalie products are really gentle, and the fact they also hydrate and add radiance is a bonus. One thing I really love about it are the words used to describe the products. Glow activation, energizing, smoothing and detoxifying all sound like such strong and protective words. It maybe a mental thing, but those words make me feel a lot more confident about the products I am using.

My skin is always the absolute best it can be when I use Caudalie products, and it is a brand I always come back too. Caudalie is a natural brand that contains no parabens or mineral oils, so overall, this range really ticks all the boxes for me!

The best part? Caudalie are offering 20% off this bank holiday weekend, so get online now and stock up!

No comments:

Post a Comment