Friday 21 February 2014

Frozen Nails

Hello there again! Today I am posting to tell you I will be taking a break from blogging for a week as I am off on a skiing holiday today! I am posting this from the airport in France of my phone so apologies if the post looks weird. I am very excited!! I have not just posted to tell you this, I have (of course) done some snow flake fingertips for you to feast your eyes on. I feel very much like Elsa from the animated film 'Frozen' with these nails, so as you can imagine I will be singing 'Let It Go' whilst throwing snow in the air with my snowflake nails at any given oppertunity!




I started to add some glitter on this hand but felt it covered up the design to much so let them be free!

I will be back on the blog as soon as I return. Until then, enjoy this fantastic song, if you haven't seen 'Frozen' already then this is the song that has taken iTunes by storm! See you soon 

Xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment