Monday 2 December 2013

Christmas Nails 1!

It's that time of year!!! Get ready to see lots of Christmas nail art! I won't just do only nail art, but I would be lying if I said I wasn't going to do a lot!


The inspiration for this nail art came from my latest December issue of my Scratch magazine. I was instantly drawn to these festive Christmas jumper style nails. I misjudged the size of my blue panels on the edges so I couldn't fit the little reindeer which I'm a bit annoyed about, but I will make sure I do some next time!


For the red base I used 'Bright Red' by Barry M. The blue panels were done with 'Flashy Violet' by Mavala which is a stunning colour. I have't worn it on its own yet, but I can't wait for when I do. I used a dotting tool and a white nail pen.





No comments:

Post a Comment